February 9, 2010

Medical Pill Study SCAM

I came along the newest scam.  As you all have read in my previous blogs, I am in desperate search of working from home.  I was searching on Craigslist for some ideas on how to make an income from the comfort of my couch and came across this.

15 lb weight loss study, 60 day study and participants will be paid $1500 for their time. 

Sounds exciting, right?????   Who wants to lose 15 lbs.... ME!!!!  Who wants to be paid $1500......ME!!!!

So I email the contact.  I get a response within a few hours telling me to click on the following website.  The website is the official website for the acai berry pills.  The email tells me to order the pills and pay for shipping.  Then email the contact back and see if I fit in the prototype for the study.  If chosen, I will be reimbursed for the pills and at the end of the study a check for $1500 will be sent in the mail.

Sounds to me as they are trying to get people to just buy their pills.  I had to buy two kinds at $69.95 and $49.95. 

What does this sound like to you????

SCAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment